Last week I was playing Fallout Shelter on my fully charged Shield LTE tablet. When I stopped playing, my battery was down to 30%, which was reasonable given how long I'd been playing.

I when I plugged it in to charge, it never went above 30%, and the charging LED next to the charging port kept flashing orange and green. I've tried charging it with the power on and off with no luck. A factory reset didn't help either.

It also seems that I can use the tablet while it's charging without causing the percentage to drop.

Is the battery borked or is there something else I could try to correct this?
    09-22-2016 02:40 PM
    You could try using a different set of chargers, cords or try a different outlet.
    fuddster likes this.
    09-22-2016 06:20 PM
    You could try using a different set of chargers, cords or try a different outlet.
    I've tried different chargers, cords, outlets, external battery packs, and charging from my computer.

This is a replacement unit from the NVIDIA battery recall not so long ago. I'm just hoping the battery didn't give up the ghost. At least it hasn't exploded on me. #note7 #toosoon?
    09-23-2016 08:45 AM
    If you're using it at 30% and it's not going down or up then the Android OS is not detecting any charge higher then 30%. Something in the OS is not detecting properly or the hardware is messed up. I'm still new to the Android world but that's my two cents
    03-23-2017 08:36 PM
    Check for ANY app authorized to do PUSH Notifications (ESPECIALLY Twitter, YouTube, Facebook & news media apps)

If notifications are turned on then TURN THEM OFF!!

I did this & haven't had any issues since 😊

Hope this helps 😊
    03-27-2017 11:49 PM