How many .gms services should be running?

9tnine

Feb 14, 2019
Visit site
All my devices keep being hacked over and over and over
might not be hacked this time but I have 18 different .gms services is that normal? thanks for any help in advance.

Dont know how to respond so I'm doing it here? I have antivirus and tried a couple firewalls. is there a free vpn that is worth using?

Is that the only and best way to prevent further issues? is a clean install the best way to clean my systems? phone tablet and pc?

also no answer yet on if 18 is a normal amount?

Last edited:

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
All my devices keep being hacked over and over and over
Usually I just format my pc or phone or tablet and its over
but this is the 5th time and I think they might be gone butttt
I have 18 different .gms services and some other stuff I find questionable. if my image? not sure what its called. on my tablet or phone has been infected will modding it with a custom one save me? and as far as when i do find a way to install a clean system on my PC phone and tablet how can I prevent this in the future? because each time they change tactics and are really skilled so is a firewall enough? and as far as phone and tablet is that a thing?
and no i don't just download all kinds of apps or whatever I'm just too outspoken online and a ******* so I must have pissed the wrong person off is my current theory thanks for any help in advance I need it.
Every few days I see a post like this. With so much going wrong, show us a system screenshot so we can see what you're dealing with. Call me skeptical, but every device hacked over and over because you're outspoken? So I'm sure you have a VPN and good anti-virus software. Who are you using for both.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca