Login Issues on AC website.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I cannot login to this site. I cannot request a new password because that screen does not work. As soon as I verify via the captcha selection box and hit email password request it turns dark grey and does nothing.
I have not been able to login to this site since Ive registered.
The site says Im registered but I never received any email confirming that.
Can anyone help me on this? I've sent three emails to accounts@mobilenations.com and have not been able to get this issue resolved.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
None of it works. On my cellphone(mobile and desktop version) and on my desktop in Firefox, Chrome, or IE. I do not have any extensions.

I cannot sign in with my Twitter account on my cellphone it just goes to a white page that says expired.

This one allowed me to sign in by clicking the Google option. I just want a standalone account not connected in anyway with my Google account.

When I try to reset the password the box goes dark grey and then it comes back and said the verification timed out. On mobile nothing happens it just sits on the password reset email screen.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
None of it works. On my cellphone(mobile and desktop version) and on my desktop in Firefox, Chrome, or IE. I do not have any extensions.

I cannot sign in with my Twitter account on my cellphone it just goes to a white page that says expired.

This one allowed me to sign in by clicking the Google option. I just want a standalone account not connected in anyway with my Google account.

When I try to reset the password the box goes dark grey and then it comes back and said the verification timed out. On mobile nothing happens it just sits on the password reset email screen.
Just want say hi, and welcome! Sorry u having this issue:(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21