Cannot reply to posts

cb2367

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm unable to use quick reply to posts using the app. I press inside the quick reply box and try to type, but no text shows up. Updated the app to the latest version and it still doesn't work.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
The Quick Reply window has been broken for a while. There's a workaround that has worked for some people, open Quick Reply, tap the window, type a word, nothing happens, tap the window again, type and see if it works now.

cb2367

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
The Quick Reply window has been broken for a while. There's a workaround that has worked for some people, open Quick Reply, tap the window, type a word, nothing happens, tap the window again, type and see if it works now.

Tried this and it doesn't work. Also cleared app cache and did a force stop.

cb2367

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I cleared the app cache and did a force stop in the Android Central app, but the quick reply still doesn't work. I did not expect that it was going to log me out. I used the password reset feature and after several rounds of very frustrating captcha pictures, I was unable to click the button to send me a new password; so there's that issue as well as not being able to use the quick reply feature in the app. I remembered my username and password and logged in on the android central website.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power