what about the rest of the world

Steven Frost2

Jan 23, 2021
Visit site
I love the site don't get me wrong but and it's a big but why is it that the site is so focused on the USA.

I live in the UK I would love to see some content that has say specs etc of phones in the UK.

Also deals as well so please please think about the rest of us

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! To be honest, I'm not sure how closely the Android Central editorial staff watches this forum -- the site feedback is more for the forum site rather than the blog site. You might want to send an email to Daniel Bader, the managing editor: daniel.bader@futurenet.com

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I thought at one point there was an option on the blog to toggle on/off regions (UK, Asia...) or international. I don't see that anymore, but could be missing it.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Hi quite a few of us on here are from the UK. I know one of the AC bloggers who does videos is from the UK. But I agree the thrifter deals are all US even through there is a thrifter UK site. Never promoted. And things are very US orientated. But maybe because the USA is such a huge market. I would like some more International orientated stuff as well.