How does say myself know when a guest question is answered in Android central ?
    06-17-2021 06:25 AM
    You come back and check the thread/post in the forums periodically, to see what people post as responses/answers. Better yet, you get an account so that you do not have to post as a guest. Then, people will quote respond to your post and then you will be able to get a notification when such has happened, or you will get a notification for when someone posts in the subscribed thread. As a guest, I don't think AC would know where to send the notifications.
    belodion and B. Diddy like this.
    06-17-2021 06:31 AM
    You can always do a search for your question using either the forum's own search function or Google. But as spARTacus recommended, it's always best if you register: Join the Android Central Community! - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

I moved this to the Site Feedback/Help forum.
    06-17-2021 10:08 AM
    If you create an account, this really does make things easier to keep track of. When you post a question, when there are replies you have options to enable in your account's settings menu -- i.e. just a notification in upper menu bar when you're viewing the site and/or an email notification.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-17-2021 09:54 PM