Thanks for the help...cannot log in to forum

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Thank you to folks who answered my question about storage when i was a "guest". As you know, i cannot reply to your replies!
Thanks to:
agomustang7757
B. Diddy
Kizzy Catwoman
belodion.

I cannot log in and so will just have to leave it at that. I had an account on this forum that i have not used for a few years. When i try to use those credentials, its says "not found". When i click on "forgot password", the "Email password reset" button remains gray, even after i check the checkbox. When i go to "create new account" it says, "that email already has an account".

...so....too many Catch-22s to play with it more.

But, thanks for the answers.

A

Android Central Question

Forum really working poorly -- I'll look for something else!

I do thank folks who tried to answer my questions. Posted as to how i could not log in with my previous credentials and could not get a password reset. So, tried to post another question as "guest". After writing it up, checked the captcha checkbox. Then, got response, "Error - you have to verify that you are a human". So...too much funkiness for this forum. I'll google it and try to find another. Whoever manages this may want to look into all this [bs].

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Re: Forum really working poorly -- I'll look for something else!

Sorry your experienceing this issue, if you email them here I can assure you that it can be resolved rather quickly , I'm glad you brought it to our attention.

community@futurenet.com