How do I respond to a comment ?

rfsgtab

Nov 30, 2021
Visit site
I know this is a dumb question, but I can't find the answer. I posted a question in this forum some time ago and received several helpful responses. Now I would like to respond to these responses but can't find a way to do that. There doesn't seem to be a "Reply" button anywhere. How do I respond to a response to a question that I posted? Thanks for any advice.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Have you disabled any ad blockers or are seeing the forums on a desktop browser? The 'Quickly Reply to this message' should appear at the bottom right of the comment. You can also use the 'Quote' button so that the reply is linked to a specific comment. These two are next to the LIKE button.
COMMENT.jpg

rfsgtab

Nov 30, 2021
Visit site
Thanks SpookDroid and B Diddy for your comments. This seems strange to me:

Using this link (which I saved from my original post), there is NOT a “Quote” or “Reply” option:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/a...one-ui-core-launcher.html?mn_qa=1#post7012103

Using this link (which B Diddy provided in his response) , there IS a “Quote” and “Reply” option:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/a...ation-about-samsung-one-ui-core-launcher.html

I’m using the same browser (Google Chrome) for both links on my desktop PC.

But it’s the same webpage, I guess, although the link is slightly different. Can anyone explain what is going on?

Thanks for your help.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Yep, that first link is the Q&A format. To get back to the normal thread format, delete everything at the end of the URL up to the "html" part. I'm not sure what triggers that Q&A format to display, but if you ever see it, that's the trick to get out of it.

I moved this thread from the Android Apps forum to the Site Feedback forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton