Ads on the website

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I clicked thru to your site bcus of a Google article about abusive ads on a ****ty play store game. Ironically, while trying to get through the read, I was constantly brutalized by your own sites abusive ads. I even had to retype this once already because a banner ad popped up and made it impossible to complete the captcha.

Lmao, maybe you should be your own websites janitor.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! There are ads if you use the AC Forums app (and haven't paid for the premium subscription), but I believe the forum website on the computer browser should be free of ads.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! There are ads if you use the AC Forums app (and haven't paid for the premium subscription), but I believe the forum website on the computer browser should be free of ads.
AC forum app doesn't have ads or article, Tapatalk ned a subscription to remove ads but still doesn't have articles .

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using AC Forums mobile app

Ben xfg

Nov 12, 2019
Visit site
I clicked thru to your site bcus of a Google article about abusive ads on a ****ty play store game. Ironically, while trying to get through the read, I was constantly brutalized by your own sites abusive ads. I even had to retype this once already because a banner ad popped up and made it impossible to complete the captcha.

Lmao, maybe you should be your own websites janitor.

Hello! We are delighted to inform you that the forums are ad free for members that are signed in.