Can't change my profile picture using AC app.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Same goes for tapatalk as well.
Side note why did my crackberry profile pic become the default? I mean it chose that one I guess because that is the first forum that I registered with mobile nations that is still around?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Marcus Adolfsson

CEO, Mobile Nations
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Same goes for tapatalk as well.
Side note why did my crackberry profile pic become the default? I mean it chose that one I guess because that is the first forum that I registered with mobile nations that is still around?

When we migrated avatars into passport that is exactly what happend. All your avatars are still available in the new avatar selector, you just need to reselect it.

almath

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Every so often recently my avatar is this pic. What's going on with this, also I notice other people's avatar is this at the same time. What does this mean? I clicked on it but it's nothing in interested in right now. I log out and after about 3 times it switches back to mine.

du6y5y2y.jpg

Marcus Adolfsson

CEO, Mobile Nations
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Every so often recently my avatar is this pic. What's going on with this, also I notice other people's avatar is this at the same time. What does this mean? I clicked on it but it's nothing in interested in right now. I log out and after about 3 times it switches back to mine.

That happens if one of the servers in the farm looses the connection to the Avatar directory. We have a monitoring script to alert us for this, but it needs some tweaking.

sr2012

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, love the site, but I still can't upload mine. Can you delete mine pretty please? It's horrible and pixelated and on AC app I also can't change it :(

Edit: Thanks for prompt action resetting to default.

Last edited:

sr2012

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Still can't change my Avatar from AC app, nice that my Avatar for AC Forums is back to Default, but MobileNations Passport still shows old, pixelated Avatar.