Passport Login/Logout Issues

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Every time I get an email notification of a new message on a subscribed topic, I click the link, but then AC tells me to log in and I click the log in button three times and it logs me in, but I cannot get the log in screen. I have logged out and logged in multiple times. This has been going on for two weeks. What a pain in the ********. Forums that are hard to use make me skip replying to anything, since it will add to the hassle.

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I think we finally squashed the repeat login bug about an hour ago. Let me know if you see any improvements today.

Failed on this message, took two click to log in. WinXP SP3 (completely up to date) FF 16.02, last login with message above Yesterday, 07:53 PM

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Whats weird is I have no problems with my Mac but my SG3 won't log in at all. Yes I checked my log in id and password, uninstalled and reinstalled twice now and still nothing on the app side :(

Marcus Adolfsson

CEO, Mobile Nations
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Whats weird is I have no problems with my Mac but my SG3 won't log in at all. Yes I checked my log in id and password, uninstalled and reinstalled twice now and still nothing on the app side :(

If you have issues login with the apps, first reset you password. Cogwheel top right corner, Your Account, Change Password.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Contact me if you run into any more issues with this or ANYTHING else. I'm here for you all.

Extremely pleased that this one has been resolved.

:cool:

I'm also experiencing rather issue when I logout, and them click login, I get logged in automatically without having to enter my username and password. That's a problem since my desk computer at work is openly accessible to any other employee there.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

kennison1957

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
One of the LG G3 phones would be
TOTALLY AWESOME !!!!!!...The LG G3 is TOTALLY...
TITTIES n BEER !!!!!!...

Just how do you successfully login, then CONTINUE ON TO ENTER A COMMENT, to hopefully WIN THIS LG G3 ???