Nexus 7 and Android Central App Log-in help

KenDavidson

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I have a quick question regarding using the Android Central App on my Nexus 7. I have searched the forums and not found anything on this so I hope this is not a repost.

I have the original Nexus 7 I purchased the day it was released in the Play store. (which I absolutely love BTW) I currently log into my AC profile using the passport site and my Google+ account credentials. On my laptop this is an option but in the AC app on the Nexus 7 this is not an option for logging in.

Does anyone have any information on how I can manage this without the need to have two individual profiles for logging in?

Thanks for any help.

Marcus Adolfsson

CEO, Mobile Nations
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Ken,

Under the cogwheel click your account, and then create a password for Android Central. Even with a password specified you can continue to use Google+ to login.

Then in the AndroidCentral app, log in with "KenDavidson" and your new password.

Thanks,

Marcus

KenDavidson

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, I am restricted to using an older browser here at work (IE 8) and the change password option does not display. I was able to log in on Chrome from home and the option presented itself and worked great. Thanks for the reply.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze