How to post a poll?

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
When you started your thread if you scrolled all the way down to the bottom you would have seen an option to where it says Post A Poll and it even gives you "With how many option" so you can choose how many responses you want. After that write your post on what you are looking for and post it. You will not have a poll to gl along with the thread you started. Good luck.;)

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
I want to put up a poll question in the forums, but I have no clue how. Any help is appreciated!

Since you found out how to start a Poll and you did so to not have a duplicate thread may I suggest you just delete this thread so you only have one. It would help so there are not so many threads the same. Good job by the way.

Juan_Ponce_de_Leon

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
When you started your thread if you scrolled all the way down to the bottom you would have seen an option to where it says Post A Poll and it even gives you "With how many option" so you can choose how many responses you want. After that write your post on what you are looking for and post it.
Sorry I'm not sure I understand: I see the area on the bottom part of the page and the check box for how many options, but how do you format your text in the message body to format the text and the voting buttons properly?

You will not have a poll to gl along with the thread you started.
Can you clarify this for me?

Thank you!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay