unable to signin to androidcentral using tapatalk

neebi007

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi ya everyone. Got tapaTalk 2.4.8 trying to sign in to my account here but its not letting me? Where as I can sign in to all other forums OK!
Any reason to know why this happening?

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Maybe try clearing data or cache for the app, cause I can sign in fine

My name is Soundtrack to Chaos, and I have a fetish for external chargers, big batteries, power outlets and extension cords and surge protectors... I need help

neebi007

May 6, 2013
Visit site
It's sorted mate
I logged into the account from web changed the password then logged in using tapa talk... It's working now... Thanks any way

:*:N33b1:*:

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same problem. I can login on the computer but not the mobile browser or tapatalk/forum app. As soon as I open it I get the incorrect password error and if I open it 5 times i'm locked out. Start screen in tapatalk shows AC forums in my favs, and shows my name and avatar, but if I click on it, I get the error.

clearly, my password is fine, since I'm logged in here, are there any known/reported issues with the app currently that would cause this?

Razr M 4.1.2 stock.

UPDATE: cleared cache in both apps, AC app works now. Tapatalk app is trying to log me into AC using my old tapatalk account UN/PW. AC forums is working so I uninstalled tapatalk.

silverfang77

Lone Wolf
Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
That happened to me too. I had to reset my password at the website. WTH is going on with our user names being changed?

Tappin' and talkin' with Tapatalk!