Ok I held out on the bionic and purchased the original droid razr 2 week later verizon to release it in white. So I used my 14 days to return it and get it in white. Then about a month later came the Razr maxx.. oh I was hot! Then not even 8mo later came the Razr HD and so on....from there I vowed to only buy from an OEM who was going to bring me their once a year flagship device. Which left me with 2 choices at that time Samsung or Apple. (I have a note2 and still have my gs3) Seeing that these phones announced today are only on verizon its hard to call the flagships devices, but I do think they will Verizon's and Motorolas joint flagship.. other than the Moto X do you see Verizon and Motorola dropping yet another better phone in 6mo...or can the 2 finally be trusted.. that for 10-12 mo this is the best Moto Droid we will get...I was very very pleased to see them release all of their variations of this device at once ...giving us the choice up front and to not feel cheated for the second time since the Razr hd /maxx/m release

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app
    07-23-2013 02:00 PM
    Ok I held out on the bionic and purchased the original droid razr 2 week later verizon to release it in white. So I used my 14 days to return it and get it in white. Then about a month later came the Razr maxx.. oh I was hot! Then not even 8mo later came the Razr HD and so on....from there I vowed to only buy from an OEM who was going to bring me their once a year flagship device. Which left me with 2 choices at that time Samsung or Apple. (I have a note2 and still have my gs3) Seeing that these phones announced today are only on verizon its hard to call the flagships devices, but I do think they will Verizon's and Motorolas joint flagship.. other than the Moto X do you see Verizon and Motorola dropping yet another better phone in 6mo...or can the 2 finally be trusted.. that for 10-12 mo this is the best Moto Droid we will get...I was very very pleased to see them release all of their variations of this device at once ...giving us the choice up front and to not feel cheated for the second time since the Razr hd /maxx/m release

The Bionic was about 2 to 3 months late. They weren't going to delay the RAZR because the Bionic was late.

RAZR ended up being the 2011 flagship. RAZR HD was 2012.

That's once a year.
    07-23-2013 02:16 PM
    Yea the Bionic was late but it was all sloppy leading to upset consumers having the razr come out so soon after.. and then the intro to the razr was done sloppy also..
    Razr released Nov 11, 11
    Razr Maxx 1/26/12
    Razd hd line 10/18/12

I seen people jump from razr to max then felt dooped when the hd line up came out

When it should have been done like it was today and as it was last October.... this is not so much as a complaint as I have done about this in the past... but to comment by saying ...wow maybe Motorola and Verizon have now got it right...this is the 2nd year in a row. ...I'm just happy to see it because I like moto... I just never trust that I have their best device for at least 1 yr..

07-23-2013 03:31 PM