I have been using Tapatalk to access Android Central. I recently had to uninstall and reinstall the app and when I proceeded to login, I must have forgotten my password. I then proceeded to click the link to reset my password within Tapatalk. I was sent an email with a temp pass code and used it to login to Tapatalk. The problem is when I click the link in the email to set a new password, I keep getting redirected to mobile nations. My username/ password here isn't recognized at MN. I don't want to open a new account with MN as I'd lose my username here and all the posts I've made and subscribed to. I'd like to be able to log back into AC and change my password there and keep that account. Would that be possible?
    08-11-2013 04:27 AM
    Bump. This is annoying. I can't log in from my computer. It won't recognize my treoneo username and password. When I click the link that I forgot it, I get an email with temp password and link to change it. The link is to Android Central. Then it redirects me to Mobile Nations login. My new username and password for AC is not recognized and the loop starts...
    08-13-2013 06:40 PM
    Your MobileNations login IS your Androidcentral login. The MN passport is a master login to all the MobileNations sites (AC, CrackBerry, iMore, Windows Phone Central). I can see something is wrong with your Passport account but I don't have the access to fix it. Please send email to <accounts@mobilenations.com> and give them your usernames and the email address which should be linked to it. The admins will try to help
    bevcraw likes this.
    08-13-2013 08:24 PM
    Thanks Branta.

treoneo, please do email accounts on this issue. I'll forward this thread to them so that they are aware. Should be fixed shortly.
    James Falconer
    VP Audience Development, Mobile Nations
    08-14-2013 05:35 PM