A mod has to review each post?!

davidg4781

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
I haven't been around the MobileNations forums in a year or so but I've got some questions about my mom's new S4. I posted a thread about it and when I hit Submit a box popped up saying something about it won't be visible until a moderator approves it.

Is this normal for every post? There's loads of posts here, so surely that can't be the reason.

Is it because my last post was probably over year ago?

Because I mentioned iPhone or my phone is set to a 4S?

Just curious. It would seem to get frustrating if it was for EVERY post, especially if someone needed help really quick and all the mods were off eating turkey on Thanksgiving.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I haven't been around the MobileNations forums in a year or so but I've got some questions about my mom's new S4. I posted a thread about it and when I hit Submit a box popped up saying something about it won't be visible until a moderator approves it.

Is this normal for every post? There's loads of posts here, so surely that can't be the reason.

Is it because my last post was probably over year ago?

Because I mentioned iPhone or my phone is set to a 4S?

Just curious. It would seem to get frustrating if it was for EVERY post, especially if someone needed help really quick and all the mods were off eating turkey on Thanksgiving.

There might be a ban or something set on your account because I know mine never has to be approved

Posted via Android Central App

davidg4781

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
There might be a ban or something set on your account because I know mine never has to be approved

Posted via Android Central App

You may be right. I remember last time I came either here or to crackberry for help on something simple everyone told me I had to root my phone and hack it to make it work. I got annoyed and probably said I didn't care to do that... in not so nice words.

Hopefully it gets approved soon. I'm going off vacation in a few days.

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
You may be right. I remember last time I came either here or to crackberry for help on something simple everyone told me I had to root my phone and hack it to make it work. I got annoyed and probably said I didn't care to do that... in not so nice words.

Hopefully it gets approved soon. I'm going off vacation in a few days.

davidg4781,

We certainly do not send all posts into moderation, that would be crazy! However, for new members we do have some safeguards in place. It helps tremendously (especially with spam).

I took a quick look at your account and you should be all good. Shoot me a PM if you run into any troubles with this!

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
davidg4781,

We certainly do not send all posts into moderation, that would be crazy! However, for new members we do have some safeguards in place. It helps tremendously (especially with spam).

I took a quick look at your account and you should be all good. Shoot me a PM if you run into any troubles with this!
There should be some better regulation. Every few days I see posts in the "Unanswered section" telling me to watch Thor or try out a certain app :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34