Please help login issues!!!

The_Jelly

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys and administrators!

Having some really weird issues logging in! I created my account a few days ago using a Gmail email address and entered the sites details into Tapatalk on my s3.

I then got a galaxy note yesterday and tried to do the same thing and I couldn't login. So I opened my browser to the full site and tried again with no luck.

When I click on forgot my password it tells me it sent my password to a yahoo email address which I found weird? Then I noticed the mobile nations account so I put my details in and logged in to find a very old yahoo account on the system. So i changed the email address to my Gmail one but I still cannot login or reset my username or password.

The site recognizes my details as it says my user name already exists but it now won't send my password to any email address. Anyway to sort this out?
I currently can only use my s3 as I am already logged in using Tapatalk.

Please guide me in the right direction guys!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

The_Jelly

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem because I forgot my password. It happens to all of us, you might have forgotten your password or username and now need to recover it or in other instances, you might have been hacked or left your account open somewhere. But, there is no need to worry, this tutorial will help you get your account back by following a couple of simple steps. I was able to recover my Gmail account following this tutorial:
Recover your Gmail account | Gmail Login Support

Hi bud thanks for your post however I haven't forgotten my password nor my user name it's just a problem with mobile nations linking android central. My details are correct but for some unknown reason I cannot login in.

The_Jelly

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I just hope I willl win it =D

Hi James I emailed mobile nations 2 days ago but still awaiting feedback. Should I resend the email? Do they require certain details from me? Just really want my account with android central to work..

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi James I emailed mobile nations 2 days ago but still awaiting feedback. Should I resend the email? Do they require certain details from me? Just really want my account with android central to work..

Send me a note direct with all the details and I'll make sure it gets taken care of... james AT mobilenations dot com.

The_Jelly

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Thanks James I will forward you the second email I sent to accounts at mobile nations. I really appreciate your help! Thank u for the follow up message

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks James I will forward you the second email I sent to accounts at mobile nations. I really appreciate your help! Thank u for the follow up message

This should be sorted now. Please check your email for a note from our team if you haven't received it already!

The_Jelly

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi James sorry for delay in response. I have just checked and I still face the same issue. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong as I am entering my details correctly. I Wil be sending another email through to explain my issue. I can login to mobile nations but I cannot link android central.

The_Jelly

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys problems have been all sorted thanks to the great team at mobile nations. Thanks for the great support!!

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol