Hi could someone please tell me why I wasn't taken to "unanswered threads" when that's what clicked

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi could someone please tell me why I wasn't taken to "unanswered threads" when that's what clicked

I'm in the ac forums app on my tablet, I clicked on forums, then right at the top "popular", then "unanswered threads". The box comes up giving me a choice of going to it via ac forums, internet browser or tapatalk, so I chose ac forums.

But each time I tried it, I was taken back to "My participated" page.
Can someone. pls guide me?

Ta

Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Hi could someone please tell me why I wasn't taken to "unanswered threads" when that's what clic

I'm in the ac forums app on my tablet, I clicked on forums, then right at the top "popular", then "unanswered threads". The box comes up giving me a choice of going to it via ac forums, internet browser or tapatalk, so I chose ac forums.

But each time I tried it, I was taken back to "My participated" page.
Can someone. pls guide me?

Ta

The forums app doesn't have an unanswered page. That is why it took your where is did.

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: Hi could someone please tell me why I wasn't taken to "unanswered threads" when that's what clic

Thanks
Is that why its light grey? Coz we can't access it from within the forums app? So if I want to see it I need to go to the ac app or the website?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Thanks
Is that why its light grey? Coz we can't access it from within the forums app? So if I want to see it I need to go to the ac app or the website?

The website should show Unanswered questions.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21