I like the new look of the ac forums

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Much easier to use too :)
EDIT: I've come in via the Android Central app because my AC forums app keeps crashing, but it says sent using AC Forums mobile app........What the?
Its now writing over the sent using....
I was just writing over the top of the default "sent using the.......
I don't know if it will show after I send or not.

Anyway, the reason I was editing was to mention that it would be good to set up the controls in the two apps the same (I'm just talking about when using the forums). The speech bubble was OK once I'd tried everything else, but the subscribe being a star in the ac forums app (which I thought was a great idea), is a completely different shape coming in from the android central app. I only pressed it to see what it would do, and because it takes a while for the little message to pop up down the bottom, and my hand tends to hover over the keybo..........Iv just noticed its writing over the "sent using......" again
(Was saying)..
and my hand tends to hover over the keyboard I nearly missed the message
Anyway just my thoughts...

EDIT 2:
Interesting...it now looks all normal. But the next press of the "return" button brings it to the "sent from...." line instead of pushing it down. So I'm now typing over the words and And once the sentence goes to the next line by itself, its the same, so can't see what I'm doing (until it gets past the last letter of the "sent using....." line).
I hope this makes sense. Its too hard to edit the wording sorry. :-\
Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
I like the the idea of 2 different symbols for the "thanks" and "like". But not sure about someone getting a love heart from when I'm just saying I agree or liked what they said. Lol

They might think I'm trying to be fresh =-O (or whatever it called now lol).

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay