New Android Central logos

Do you like the new AC logo

• Total voters

zuma

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
New logo seems to miss its mark. Looks as if the poor Android guy has whiplash or some sort of mutant neck issue going on. But I still love Android Central so I can overlook it.

MowDownJoe

Regular lawnmower man...
Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
It looks like the logo for every other Android site. I know Andy is iconic, (and I will admit there's something cute about it) but why did we ditch the blue Android with the markings that made an AC with its eyes?

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure what emotion I'm supposed to be seeing. He seems a little testy, and I don't associate that with Android. My question is, what are you trying to convey?

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
it seems to take up to much space up top maybe androidcentrel down so not so much space is wasted.

Last edited:

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
As one marketing professional speaking to another, my observation is that the new Android looks pissed, or annoyed. That doesn't leave a good impression.

The art work is nice -- just needs a new, more pleasant attitude.

Seriously.

Itoao

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I like the redesign myself it looks a bit more whimsical which is nice. More current look. I like the fact that the android has an attitude. As always some things need to be adjusted. Seems the login box is now overlapping the graphics a bit but once its tightened up it will work nicely.

zuma

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
The more I look at it its the same pose as the Michelin Man.

btw I think his expression is sort of a tough guy don't mess with Android thing.

brendanb

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
As one marketing professional speaking to another, my observation is that the new Android looks pissed, or annoyed. That doesn't leave a good impression.

The art work is nice -- just needs a new, more pleasant attitude.

Seriously.

I disagree. I'd say he seems more confident than anything, kind of like when you puff your chest out. Overall I really like it.

jswenson3

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm not digging the new logo... it's a little too cartoonish and is missing the "classy" look that the old AC logo had. "Stay classy" AC and let's all go back to the old logo!