Moderator needs a sense of humor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dekcufi

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
come now they do have a sense of humor.....

perhaps the AC got a nasty letter via steve jobs from swype or something lol

kd0axs

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
http://forum.androidcentral.com/htc-evo-4g/39413-forum-rules-2.html#post387206

As if anybody would expect Bret, a Super Moderator, to provide a link to pirated software.

Actually, I wouldn't expect much of a sense of humor on this issue. It's a serious situation that could result in criminal and/or financial consequences for the people that run the site.

They have no way of knowing that you were kidding, especially given your low post count. It's usually newer members that seriously ask those questions. If you had put "just kidding...lol" or something like that after your post, it might be a different story.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G with Tapatalk

kamtsa

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
It's usually newer members that seriously ask those questions. If you had put "just kidding...lol" or something like that after your post, it might be a different story.

I see, we need to tell the moderator when to laugh.

Just kidding...lol

Bujin#IM

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I see, we need to tell the moderator when to laugh.

Just kidding...lol

Or you could post something that's actually funny, and then he wouldn't need to be told to laugh.

"Just kidding....lol"

(You could also try not publicly complaining about moderation within your first couple posts here, since that's also against the forum rules. Then you won't seem like quite so much of a troll, and it'll make for a happier forum.)

Last edited:

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
kd0axs is correct. The mods are not trying to be jerks, they are enforcing rules in the interest of the site. So, after you've read this, you might also be interested in the following:

Complaining about moderators - All decisions by Android Central staff to delete posts, edit posts, and lock threads, are final, and not up for discussion. Posting a thread complaining about moderation may result in a one-week ban on your account. Send a PM to a moderator if you have a question about a locked/edited posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae