[Giveaway] newPCgadgets and AC have 20 Smartphone Coasters to give away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bundy#AC

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
It would save my marriage. I'd no longer have to wake my wife up to hand me my phone in the middle of the night when it makes a noise. Right now it lays flat on the nightstand on her side of the bed. Have a heart guys!

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
"Alone Time"

I could use it at work, or in my home office. But I'd really love to use it on the bowl!!

(That's where I get my "alone time" away from my wife and two daughters!!)

:cool:

titot4u

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
When I work Weekends at the Office

I would love one of these guys at the office when I'm slinging my TV from home while I'm watching baseball and football.

Splendor

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I would use it to hold my Droid 1 in the basket on the front of my moped with a flashlight app turned on because my headlight is burned out.

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Where would I use it? More to the point, where WOULDN'T I use it?

I would use it in a box. I would use it with a fox. I would use it in a house. I would use it with a mouse. (Well, not THAT kind of mouse.)

On my desk at work, on my night table at home, on the kitchen counter, when following a digital recipe. Any flat surface, no?

csking1995

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
It would start on my desk next to my computer where I need it most. It would probably travel with me to my bedside table so that my DInc can properly replace my alarm clock (it does so already, it just needs a fancy stand). If I like it, I just may buy two...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol