I posted a thread asking who is definitely buying the Note 4 when it is released and it is suddenly deleted. Wtf? Is this a rule breaking question or something? Seems like a perfectly valid question to me.
    08-14-2014 02:45 AM
    Don't take it the wrong way--it looks like it was consolidated into this thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...ml#post3830879

The Moderators do this from time to time if there are multiple threads being posted on a the same topic--usually about new devices coming out soon.
    08-14-2014 03:11 AM
    Hi B.Diddy, thanks for letting me know. I thought it had been deleted and couldn't work out why.

Don't take it the wrong way--it looks like it was consolidated into this thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...ml#post3830879

The Moderators do this from time to time if there are multiple threads being posted on a the same topic--usually about new devices coming out soon.
    08-14-2014 03:14 AM
    @Miss Galaxy - just our awesome team doing their job!

Great to have you here. Let us know if you need anything!
    James Falconer
    VP Audience Development, Mobile Nations
    B. Diddy likes this.
    08-14-2014 08:46 AM
    We're ALWAYS open to constructive criticism. Thank you!
    James Falconer
    B. Diddy likes this.
    08-15-2014 08:08 AM
    The only ones that I am aware of between those two devices are threads in the Note 4 section about the Note 5, specifically about whether or not the latter will include removable battery and/or storage options.
    07-24-2015 02:32 PM
    2dJ5Iait4QrW8.jpg
    James Falconer
    Aquila likes this.
    08-06-2015 09:10 AM
    The only ones that I am aware of between those two devices are threads in the Note 4 section about the Note 5, specifically about whether or not the latter will include removable battery and/or storage options.
    Just saw this thread -- I can comment on what Assassin Droid said above. I did perform some cleanup of topics in the Note 5 area earlier this week so if I merged your thread I am sorry! We just try and keep it nice and tidy .
    08-11-2015 04:53 PM