As you may have noticed, just the other day we unveiled a brand new commenting module on Android Central. Not only does it look a lot better than the old one, but when you're logged in you can do a lot of cool stuff.

When logged in, you can vote up (or down) comments you like (or dislike), and even report spam or inappropriate to our team. This was all built to help make Android Central even better, and give you an extra-awesome place to leave comments and interact with the community.

If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns about the new commenting system, please let us know in this thread!
    James Falconer
    VP Audience Development, Mobile Nations
    Aquila and Johnly like this.
    09-03-2014 03:18 PM
    Feedback I've gotten from a couple users and myself about the Voting system.
    1) There's currently no way to undo an accidental vote. You either vote up or down, no way to 'cancel them out' or cancel the vote altogether.
    2) The voting system is just not labeled. You don't know what it is until you've clicked on it (ergo, the accidental votes).
    3) This could probably turn into a spammy e-mail chain, but just as we can get e-mails from replies, maybe get the option to know how many times our comment has been voted up or down? Maybe on a per-day basis or weekly or a monthly summary of all comments made.

I, for one, like the new layout A lot.
    09-04-2014 05:23 PM
    Thanks for all the feedback!

...and yeah, I agree. It's a GREAT addition!
    James Falconer
    VP Audience Development, Mobile Nations
    09-05-2014 10:03 AM