Hi, I came across this question becoz, i had faced it. Im not sure, if it was there from long back on Mobile Nations. But as most of users use single account on Mobile Nations, can't we consider the global posts as single posts anywhere across the Site?

I am sorry if this had been addressed before. But this rule can be applied who are completely new to mobile nations but bypassing the Mobile Nations users considering their posts.
    09-06-2014 12:42 PM
    I'll make sure one of the Mods sees this.
    Intense Soul likes this.
    09-07-2014 12:22 AM
    Hello urskruz

Even though each one of our communities Android Central, Crackberry, iMore, WPCentral and Connectivity all fly under the Mobile Nations banner we still operate separately in most areas. Global post count is more of a status thing to show your combined post count between all the MoNa forums your participating at. Reason the global post count doesn't have any real weight is because we would like you to participate at each community that interests you. Now most recently as new members of any MoNa forum you must achieve a 10 (meaningful) post count minimum to be granted rights to post links. This is done to make things a 2 way street and rewarding experience for both forum and member. You give some, you get some. Bottom line its all about participating and being an active part of the community

Hope this answers your question.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
    B. Diddy and Intense Soul like this.
    09-07-2014 08:28 AM
    Thanks Paul. That solves it. Been sticking to just one forum all these years, so couldn't understand this at beginning
    Paul627g likes this.
    09-09-2014 08:09 AM
    @urskruz - Welcome to Android Central. Any questions, concerns, or anything else... feel free to reach out to me or Paul at any time. Paul heads up the Moderation Team and does an amazing job. Our Ambassadors are pretty awesome too!

Have a good one!
    James Falconer
    VP Audience Development, Mobile Nations
    09-09-2014 08:51 AM