Why does every thread started by me requires approval?

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
I tried to start a thread related to bb. Its been 1 week now. Still no response! And everything I post here requires approval. Do the mods have something against me?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I will ping a Moderator to help answer your question--they will likely contact you via Private Message.

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Network Moderator
Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I tried to start a thread related to bb. Its been 1 week now. Still no response! And everything I post here requires approval. Do the mods have something against me?
Hi Blackberry-Prince,
The mods certainly do not have anything against you ;) I looked into your missing thread and it looks like it was not approved because it literally had zero to do with this site and Android. Mobile Nations forums are OS specific support forums for members to come and ask questions and seek help for that particular OS and related devices. If you wish to post comments and thoughts on BB and other OS's, we have dedicated sited for those (as you are well aware seeing that you have registered on those). If you wish to ask questions about Android devices or the OS, please feel free to post them or answer questions. But if you wish to post about other OS's, please use the relevant site within Mobile Nations (links to all support sites are at the top of the page). Thanks for your membership, and we apologize that no one reached out to you to let you know why your post(s) were not approved. If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to me of any moderator on this site via PM. Thank you!

BTW... due to the high amount of spam MN sites see, posters with less than 10 posts on a site (even if they have lots of posts on another MN site) will normally have their posts go through the approval process. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Update: Your same post and same question posted over on iMore is the same answer as above.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
Hi Blackberry-Prince,
The mods certainly do not have anything against you ;) I looked into your missing thread and it looks like it was not approved because it literally had zero to do with this site and Android. Mobile Nations forums are OS specific support forums for members to come and ask questions and seek help for that particular OS and related devices. If you wish to post comments and thoughts on BB and other OS's, we have dedicated sited for those (as you are well aware seeing that you have registered on those). If you wish to ask questions about Android devices or the OS, please feel free to post them or answer questions. But if you wish to post about other OS's, please use the relevant site within Mobile Nations (links to all support sites are at the top of the page). Thanks for your membership, and we apologize that no one reached out to you to let you know why your post(s) were not approved. If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to me of any moderator on this site via PM. Thank you!

BTW... due to the high amount of spam MN sites see, posters with less than 10 posts on a site (even if they have lots of posts on another MN site) will normally have their posts go through the approval process. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Update: Your same post and same question posted over on iMore is the same answer as above.

Hi there
I have 3 phones which includes an Android phone as well. I just wanted to know why not bb? Why bb over android? Anyways its okkay ::( I spent so much time typing it :/

trsbbs

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
Same here. They censor all posts prior to posting?

If so that explains the lack of folks participating.

I won't be around long if this is so.

Tried posting that HTC one M9 goes on sale tonight online. Something they have not posted themselves yet.

Too bad. There loss!

Posted via BlackBerry Z10

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

Tried posting that HTC one M9 goes on sale tonight online. Something they have not posted themselves yet.

Too bad. There loss!

trsbbs,

Thank you for posting your concerns at Android Central. We do NOT censor every post that comes in. However we do have automated filters on the forum software that will look at posts submitted and can and will place posts meeting certain criteria into a Moderation hold. This could be for a number of reason like spamming, offensive language, certain keywords, characters or URLs that trigger the automated placement in Moderation. Looking over your post that was submitted it appears that is the case why it was initially held in Moderation for review.

Again we apologize for the delay in your post being approved but its all done for a reason to protect the forum and its members from spammers that can make for a very unpleasant forum experience for all if we don't have some sort of protection in place.

I see our Mod team has approved your post and there was a 2nd or duplicate of the original post which we removed.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ht...-htc-one-m9-go-sale-649-unlocked-tonight.html

Thank you

Paul
Mod Team Leader @ AC.

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site

Too bad. There loss!

It's happening to me on the Imore and Android forums as well. Just because my username is BB-PRINCE.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000