On the forum you get bombarded by Adchoice adds, at first I thought I had been infected by addware did a full sweep of my pc and nothing, after googling Adchoice it's a worry as they have in the past dished out addware
    I have checked on veriouse pc's and on Internet Explorer and chrome flag up a security warning Firefox blocks the threat but the add still goes on
    Why has the forum got links with this dodgy company

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-24-2015 05:25 AM
    Can you screencap some examples for us?
    03-24-2015 10:04 AM
    android central.jpg
    and
    Untitled.jpg
    The above shows the banner done by adChoice and the Top image is what happens when you first got on a Forum tested on multiple computers
    03-24-2015 12:14 PM
    Thank you for posting this! Will let our team know. Please do keep posting any 'takeover' ads you might come across.
    03-25-2015 09:07 AM
    I have posted in other sections on the forum as it covers many of the issues that users are haveing eg pages freezing and not loading that is because security software is stopping thease adds
    But i am supprised your calling them take over if you view the code for the Forum layout its embeded in there as if it was placed there and not hijacked i would be having words with the company that is Hosting the forum
    03-25-2015 11:35 AM
    If you'd like to visit the other thread you started on this problem... I've answered you there

Thanks!
    03-26-2015 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD