It's been a while since they discontinued "Monday Brief" videos with that cute girl.

Am I the only member who still misses those videos every Monday?

Why not bring it back? Hire a new girl to do it!

Just a suggestion. (if this type of discussion is not allowed, please delete this post)
    04-19-2015 03:22 PM
    It's been a while since they discontinued "Monday Brief" videos with that cute girl.

Am I the only member who still misses those videos every Monday?

Why not bring it back? Hire a new girl to do it!

Just a suggestion. (if this type of discussion is not allowed, please delete this post)
    Heh. I'm definitely not against it. But I think most of us don't quite appreciate how difficult those pieces are to do at the level Ashley did them.

She's definitely missed. But then again I get to see her every now and then.
    TENYKS likes this.
    04-19-2015 05:28 PM
    Heh. I'm definitely not against it. But I think most of us don't quite appreciate how difficult those pieces are to do at the level Ashley did them.

She's definitely missed. But then again I get to see her every now and then.
    I absolutely agree. Her videos are very informative. She's not just a pretty girl reading a
    script. She knows what she was talking about! Unlike CNN or FOX anchorwomen who
    are like talking barbie dolls with no brains inside.(sorry, sad but true)

No offense to the guys running AndroidCentral. You guys are great and provide tons of
    useful information that frequently empty my wallet, but it's much more fun to watch a
    hot girl discuss smartphone issues.
    04-19-2015 08:36 PM