High Percentage of My Comments Flagged as Spam

biggbrother2

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
Why are a majority of my comments being flagged as Spam by your Spam filter? I can't tell you how frustrating it is type something out with some thought and then have it get flagged for Spam.

The message indicates the post will go into a Queue and be posted after being cleared by an editor. However, the comment usually never gets posted, even after weeks! I have even tried multiple times. And this has been happening way before the entire crew packed up for Vegas for CES.

Is anyone at Android Central even checking the queue? What triggers the filter? is it the length of the comment?

I hope this gets fixed because I like the site but it's extremely disheartening to have my comments disappear into a seemingly "black hole" never to be seen again.

I like to see comments free from REAL spam, but such aggressive spam filters can actually have a detrimental effect on readership as well.

Please fix this.

KnightCrusader

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
This crap is still going on. I want to leave constructive comments on articles and I can't because it gets queued for moderation... and never is posted. WTF do I need to do around here to let my comments get posted?