How satisfied are you with Android Central?

On a scale of one to five: How satisfied are you with Android Central..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Just as the topic state... How happy are you with Android Central?
On a scale of One to Five: One being Very Dissatisfied and Five being Very Satisfied. You can choose any number in between.

Mine is five... No doubt. (That's my Vote)

Nchaka

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm A five also and I don't have a android phone yet! LOL contract is up this summer looking at the Atrix.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I voted an 11 :)
06sld11.jpg

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
But why dont you just make 10 louder and have that be the highest?..... These go to 11!

Way to go AC

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I'll give it a 4.9...... While it's the best Android site around, I'm coming over from CB where there are 3,000,000 members compared to ACs 120,000. It's getting there little by little but I feel like I'm in a ghost town.:eek: This site will be a 5 when it becomes more popular over time. Start the recruiting.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Give it time, there was a point where CB was about that small and now look at it, a lot of members.
But with a lot of members, comes a lot of stupid responses.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Give it time, there was a point where CB was about that small and now look at it, a lot of members.
But with a lot of members, comes a lot of stupid responses.

Very true....but it did make things interesting every now and then. Nothing like a good debate against somebody who thinks they know everything and won't admit when they're wrong no matter what the circumstances are.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'll give it a 4.9...... While it's the best Android site around, I'm coming over from CB where there are 3,000,000 members compared to ACs 120,000. It's getting there little by little but I feel like I'm in a ghost town.:eek: This site will be a 5 when it becomes more popular over time. Start the recruiting.
I wasn't aware that BB have so many members... Check out android phones now, and the ones coming out - In time android central will be getting most of BB members. In-fact most users here are coming from BB.

By the end of year - Android phones will be a force to be reckon with.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Very true....but it did make things interesting every now and then. Nothing like a good debate against somebody who thinks they know everything and won't admit when they're wrong no matter what the circumstances are.

That is true. One thing that kept things interesting but yet it gets stupid.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site

We're getting there :)

We just had our biggest day in terms of traffic and number of users signed into the forums a few weeks back. It's a work in progress :D

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
What?!?! I was supposed to be emailed this! AC wins, and anyone that questions that validity is freaking...