Android Central Site very laggy

hjmillre

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed for awhile now that the Android Central website is VERY slow on my work computer. I'm wondering if this is a general issue, or if I am having localized problems. I don't notice this lag on all websites. Example of lagginess: slow scrolling. There is a noticeable pause before clicking the down arrow and the screen actually scrolling. It makes reading articles quite painful. Also, just typing this post is painful. Type. Pause. Letter appears seconds later sometimes. I use firefox as my browser.

ram1220

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
It's this site. I also notice the lag in the forums. It is really bad after I have read a forum and try to back out of that forum to the forum list. Lags for at least 20 seconds.

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm having the same problems. The site is almost impossible to browse these days. Sometimes it totally locks up my browser, firefox and chrome. Other times it just hangs for a bit and I can't switch tabs or anything for 5 seconds while the hard drive is going nuts. Typing is laggy too. Doesn't happen on any other site but this one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital