Android Central Spins Up My Computer Fans

footysr

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
I do occasionally visit click bait sites to read a silly story or two and they always cause my computer fans to speed up a bit. Now what do these sites have in common with Android Central... Only thing I can figure is it's related to the many ads on such sites. It is much better when using the m.androidcentral equivalent, I'll give you that much but should I have to.

I've already posted my thought on the "new" site redesign thread a few months back (one that Phil started) and it would appear that nothing has changed in that department. Phil you to busy to follow up on that one? ;)

In the mean time I'll continue logging in via the mobile option here at my computer as I look for greener pastures.

"Green Lives Matter"

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Ah, but you've stumbled into another of those areas in which I don't actually control things. I don't do the ads, I don't design the site, and I don't code the site.

I do, however, know who does. And so I pass on all threads like these. :)

ember1205

Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
As a newcomer to the site at this time, and being quite technical in many areas, I can tell you that this site is a pig and will not get much use from me because it is horrendously slow. I find it about impossible to open more than a single tab to this site without my laptop literally overheating from the ridiculous spike in CPU.

It's unfortunate, too, because there is quite a bit of good info here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12