I do occasionally visit click bait sites to read a silly story or two and they always cause my computer fans to speed up a bit. Now what do these sites have in common with Android Central... Only thing I can figure is it's related to the many ads on such sites. It is much better when using the m.androidcentral equivalent, I'll give you that much but should I have to.

I've already posted my thought on the "new" site redesign thread a few months back (one that Phil started) and it would appear that nothing has changed in that department. Phil you to busy to follow up on that one?

In the mean time I'll continue logging in via the mobile option here at my computer as I look for greener pastures.

"Green Lives Matter"
    12-18-2015 12:13 AM
    Ah, but you've stumbled into another of those areas in which I don't actually control things. I don't do the ads, I don't design the site, and I don't code the site.

I do, however, know who does. And so I pass on all threads like these.
    Aquila and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-18-2015 06:10 AM
    As a newcomer to the site at this time, and being quite technical in many areas, I can tell you that this site is a pig and will not get much use from me because it is horrendously slow. I find it about impossible to open more than a single tab to this site without my laptop literally overheating from the ridiculous spike in CPU.

It's unfortunate, too, because there is quite a bit of good info here.
    12-31-2015 08:21 PM