I'm New here in this Forum: When I click in Edit my Avatar it display on the right upper corner a shadow
    picture with a Text-link: "Change Avatar" when I click that link, supposedly it gonna open the..

Option to Upload a really picture. But I don't see an option as to how to accomplish that. Could one
    of the experts giveMe a clue how to "Upload a picture" Thanks in advance for help

Oops! May I add a short question: How do I view my thread on the "Galaxy7 Forum list.?
    Expend 1/2 hr. trying to fid my 1st two posts, without success or tell Me how to delete
    my acct.. I don't want to waste my time here. PS reply sooner
    05-27-2016 02:37 AM
    ATTENTION: After 20 hrs. of posting my question got 102 views and Zero=0 : Nothing=No replies at all..
    There's really a problem in this forum isn't it--Noo enough repliers Huhu!

I've reviewed the Settings carefully and the Option to "Upload a picture remain hidden" Eventually I'll find the way by myself to do So or wait for a good Samaritan to Help Me out..STAY Tuned @AC
    05-27-2016 08:48 PM
    ATTENTION: After 20 hrs. of posting my question got 102 views and Zero=0 : Nothing=No replies at all..
    There's really a problem in this forum isn't it--Noo enough repliers Huhu!

I've reviewed the Settings carefully and the Option to "Upload a picture remain hidden" Eventually I'll find the way by myself to do So or wait for a good Samaritan to Help Me out..STAY Tuned @AC
    Well I do see this is posted in the S7 area so that may have been some of the issue as to the no replies. I will move it to the site help area.

To add an avatar go to the very top left of the site and click on your portrait -- click your username and then "manage profile". From there you can add an avatar .
    Sam_Gs7 likes this.
    05-28-2016 12:53 AM
    After sent you the PM: I found the spot where you transfer my 2-posts with a reply about "How to Add an Avatar or pic whatever it's. Followed your instructions of click on the left top of the portrait, then click
    my Username it display this Greet "Hi Sam_Gs7" with a dropdown option list..

Selected Manage profile and weird take Me back to
    "My profile screen" with the same portrait, with an underneath link called "Change Avatar"
    When clicked No action-No option to Upload such avatar. Could you Add more details..Thnx in advance.
    05-28-2016 03:06 AM
    @Sam - I've just asked our super helpful Ambassador team to give you a hand here! Thanks for joining us here at AC!
    Sam_Gs7 likes this.
    05-30-2016 01:32 PM
    Hey Sam, just to confirm. Did you manage to solve this issue?

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=684220
    05-30-2016 01:42 PM
    Special thanks at the Community Manager-James Falcon for instructed his Gurus team
    to help Me resolve my pic Upload issue. Also I appreciate the welcome words. SEEYou
    05-30-2016 07:22 PM
    Thanks @Javier P : For his contribution on How to Upload a picture on my Avatar and Yes
    I successfully post a Flag. But still other issues to fix on next days. Greets from SGs7
    Javier P likes this.
    05-30-2016 07:30 PM
    @Sam - good to hear. Let us know if you need help with anything else!
    Sam_Gs7 likes this.
    06-01-2016 10:15 AM