I'm using Pale Moon with Noscript and CS Lite, but even after enabling all scripts for the page, and accepting cookies for androidcentral.com, the page formatting is completely messed up and unusable. Any tips on how to fix this, without using another browser just for this site? I think it might be trying to download a 3rd party cookie, since the CS Lite icon is flashing nonstop.
    06-10-2016 02:07 PM
    Web pages aren't tested on every single combination of browser and helper file. Use some standard browser (Firefox, Chrome, etc.) and you'll have a better chance of having a consistent web experience.
    06-10-2016 05:28 PM
    Not sure what you mean by standard?
    Pale Moon is based on Mozilla (like Firefox), and though it doesn't have the user base of the mainstream browsers, it is very widely used, with more people moving from Firefox (and others) to PM every day.
    06-13-2016 03:06 PM
    By standard I think Rukbat simply means the more commonly used browsers. We can't test for them all, but do our absolute best to make sure things run as fast as possible on as many browsers as possible.

Thank you for reporting your issue!
    06-14-2016 10:06 AM
    Seems ublock had something to do with it, even though I had it disabled for the page.
    https://github.com/gorhill/uBlock/releases
    "NoScript + uMatrix = cookie leak
    uBO was not suffering from the specific reported issue, but was theoretically suffering from the root cause at the source of incompatiblity between uMatrix and NoScript."

After updating to this version, it does look a lot better, though is still a little odd. It's just so much different than any of the hundreds of other forums I've been on.

Thanks
    06-16-2016 08:33 AM