Um I use android central a lot and all the sudden my forums posts have disappeared. Also I can't find my messages any were. Android central is impossible to navigate
    06-26-2016 12:23 AM
    Are you using the full desktop website, the mobile website, the Android Central app, or the AC Forums app?

If you're on the full desktop website, you can either click on the Participated button, or click the "Posts" listing under your avatar. I see 9 current posts for you. Did you have a lot more than that? It doesn't appear that any Mod deleted posts, because I'd be able to see that.

I'm also moving this to the Site Feedback and Help forum, which is where the site admins check for problems members may be having.
    Sam_Gs7, Laura Knotek and Aquila like this.
    06-26-2016 01:18 AM
    @Quport99

Our volunteers will gladly give you a hand here! If your forums have disappeared, it could be that the forums you were interacting with were old or perhaps a little less popular. We have an archive area where we move certain forums if there's not enough interest from the community (the forums are still public and available!).

If there are any specific things we can help out with just let us know... But B. Diddy and the volunteers here are super friendly and will be more than willing to lend you a hand

Thanks for posting!
    B. Diddy, Aquila and Sam_Gs7 like this.
    06-27-2016 09:17 AM
    What'd I tell ya? Moved the thread here, and it was almost immediately answered by the Big Kahuna himself!
    Sam_Gs7 likes this.
    06-27-2016 12:20 PM
    If may I Add my $0.50 cents here. To Add @JamesFal..another reason maybe you
    inadvertently deleted-Clearing the browsing History. Add the Site to Favs is advisable

To B. Diddy's point: Move the thread to FeedBack & help Site was the smart choice
    I had that problem before in AC-Reinstall the app solve the issue. Bye Gent's
    06-27-2016 02:06 PM