Ok, I like reading AC, but I can't continue to read a sites that appears to be actively promoting adult content. Y'all can continue to post about these topics, but you'll be loosing a long time reader.
    Sam_Gs7 likes this.
    09-12-2016 06:42 PM
    You don't have to read them you know....
    pkcable and libra89 like this.
    09-13-2016 06:59 AM
    Could you be more specific providing the thread-names or the precisely
    Adult content articles' title. Because I've detected as well
    2-Treads that I disapproved its content

1st) Is located in Introductions is a female-That whenever reply is for
    Flirting about her beauty..That's why Sam avoided to Welcome her

2nd) I viewed 2days ago, but I lost track it was another female
    wearing-Swimwear just the pic No Text related to phones

But what about SamGs7..You appears wearing a Short,.in your avatar..
    Yeah well-But I show my Back androids Not the front body-Hehe!
    Anyway more comments on this issue welcome and stay Tuned
    09-18-2016 02:29 AM
    @Kage_ - which articles are you talking about?
    09-19-2016 09:14 AM
    @Kage_ - which articles are you talking about?
    Exploring the world of Adult VR apps [NSFW] - Sept 12th
    The best adult apps for Android - Sept 9th
    09-19-2016 01:21 PM
    Got it. I'll pass your words of concern to the editorial team. Appreciate the feedback!!
    Kage_ likes this.
    09-26-2016 11:54 AM
    Hi there Kage.

I'll start by saying it's not our intention to drive anyone away or make anyone uncomfortable. We try to clearly label any post that needs to be labeled so people know what is inside before they click to open it. We also make sure nothing is written or presented visually that would fall outside any site content ratings — self-imposed as well as from our advertisers and Google for search indexing — when we write posts like the ones you describe. In other words, we take extra time to make them as inoffensive as we can.

Having said that, we don't get to dictate what we write. We exist as a service (like all Android blogs do) that provides what people want to read about. Sex and other adult-themed subjects like alcohol or marijuana are things that a lot of people want to read about, especially when discussing ways to use their smartphone to consume or participate. Ignoring this segment of readers would be the same as ignoring something like the OnePlus 3. We can't do that. But we can try to address things intelligently, and I think we do.

On a personal level, I can tell you that the folks writing for Android Central treat each and every post the same. As much work goes into a post about an xxx site's app as does into a post about Gmail, or a bible verse app. Or the Pokemon Go app. We each try to take the subject we're given and create something people will want to read.

Adult-orientated subjects and apps will show up from time to time on Android Central. All I can say is that we will make sure everyone knows the subject matter before they start reading and that the extra work to keep them as inoffensive as possible will continue.
    pkcable, Aquila and Almeuit like this.
    09-26-2016 12:31 PM