Why can't I LIKE or UNLIKE posts?

anon(9227267)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
As of a few days ago, I am unable to LIKE or UNLIKE a post on the forums. I am unaware of any event that happened to trigger this situation.

ETA - Happens in Google Chrome and MS Edge - un-installed/reinstalled Chrome, didn't help.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
It appears to be broken.

Also, cannot select items from this dropdown - as soon as you try to move the mouse into the dropdown list, the list closes:

(Hmmm... I was going to show a picture of what I am referring to, but all of those options are missing. I'm talking about the new items dropdown - like "3 New" near the top left of the screen)

[edit]

Okay, very weird - there is a new "Manage attachments" link. Frankly, I don't care for it. :)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    8.5 KB · Views: 43

anon(9227267)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
It appears to be broken.

Also, cannot select items from this dropdown - as soon as you try to move the mouse into the dropdown list, the list closes:

(Hmmm... I was going to show a picture of what I am referring to, but all of those options are missing. I'm talking about the new items dropdown - like "3 New" near the top left of the screen)

I got all that stuff too - I know I had problems getting to the site a couple of days ago - wondering if that somehow caused the issue - glad I'm not alone

ETA - must be some changes going on - think I'll sit tight and see what happens

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Desktop Chrome is working Firefox isn't.
Desktop Edge is having problems also.

This has been going on for 3 days with Firefox and Edge.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the Tapatalk app for Android. The blue thumbs up indicates that I liked a post.
c2be3f4b7ce52818dda0ba2a05921400.jpg

anon(9227267)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Desktop Chrome is working Firefox isn't.
Desktop Edge is having problems also.

This has been going on for 3 days with Firefox and Edge.

Chrome and Edge for me - I signed in with an old AC account I had - same issue - I must have pizzed off the AC Gods somehow -

ETA - Edge now seems to be OK - I am wondering if the fact I am running a Windows Insider build has anything to do with this - updated to build 14971 this afternoon - ???

ETA2 - not working in Edge again.

Last edited:

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I am using Desktop Chrome Version 54.0.2840.99 (says it is up to date) and it is not working for me as I outlined above.

anon(9227267)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
I show 1 Like in notification - if I try to scroll down to see it - the drop down menu disappears.
Took a screenshot to insert in post - that option is not present now - nor are any other advanced options

Just tried this in Edge - all options are available - for now - :D

Last edited: