Bad Gateway?

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Hi, Jeremy. Testing...testing...will see if I see the 504 message again now...

edit: Nope! Yay! :)

I'll find this thread & reply if it starts happening consistently again. Thank you!

GTvert90

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Happening to me on fire fox too.. Seems mostly the droid X threads.. the first few pages.. If I go to like page 3 it works..... Going to try IE now.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
If anyone else runs across this problem the solution given to me is to delete your cookies for the site.
It worked...

I had to delete cookies + everything else yesterday for some other purpose. So far this morning, though . . . no gateway errors.

Will remember that next time. Thanks.

vicw926a4

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
For the last couple of days, I've been drowning in the 502 Bad Gateway - nginx errors only in the AndroidCentral Forum, accessing individual threads using Firefox on my laptop.

I don't see the problem with IE. It stopped for a bit this afternoon, but is back about 100% again tonight. I also noted that access via Tapatalk has be a bit flaky for about the same period. I don't see any actual error in Tapatalk, just extended "Receiving from Server" loops that I often have to clear out manually to proceed. I originally attributed it to server overload with all of the action following the Droid X Froyo update, but now I'm not so sure.

Oops, just noticed the earlier entry RE clearing out cookies. I tried it, and it seems to be working for now.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm