Bad Gateway?

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
For a couple weeks now, and ONLY on Adroid Central, I'll often get the Bad Gateway 502 page when I click on a topic. Sometimes it's ok, but usually not. It's not on any other forums or pages...so figuring it must be you guys. What's up? Making it nearly unuseable.

gvillager

Oct 31, 2009
Visit site
For a couple weeks now, and ONLY on Adroid Central, I'll often get the Bad Gateway 502 page when I click on a topic. Sometimes it's ok, but usually not. It's not on any other forums or pages...so figuring it must be you guys. What's up? Making it nearly unuseable.

This happens to me when I access the mobile site on my Eris. Funny thing is it's only on some threads but not others.

I never have a problem using the site on my home computer or my laptop with my aircard.

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
More discovery. So now, I decide to switch my Firefox tab to the IE emulator add-in, and voila, I can read and post! Odd. When I update to Firefox 3.6, too busy right now, tax season and all...we'll see how that works. 3.5 worked ok on home machine with Vista, and still does with 3.6. But this one with XP would not.

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I also have been seeing this behavior, just did it to me again today.

Seems to do it only in FireFox, as others said, IE and chrome work.

So for now I just use a FF Add on called IE Tab to render the page using IE's engine but it really should work native to FF.

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I am still getting this error when using Firefox at work or at home.

502 Bad Gateway
nginx

Can we fix this please, I hate having to use IETab to render it in IE because it messes up my plug-ins and spell checker.

Disgustoid

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else see this happening more and more with the mobile site? I used to get it maybe once every few days, but trying to view the mobile site on my EVO the past few days has been an exercise in frustration with the "502 Bad Gateway" error randomly occurring every third or fourth time I try to load a new page.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
consistent 504 Gateway Time-out

Every time I submit a reply here at AC, I get this:

504 Gateway Time-out

nginx

This has been an issue during only the last few days.

Thanks.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
It's not my Internet connection. All other sites & traffic (upstream & downstream) are fine.

I see this only at AC's forums.