That everytime you clear your data out of your computer and it clears your passwords.
    And you try to come back to Android forums, and try to remember your password.
    And you enter the wrong password, that you loose a turn cause you didn't wait 4 seconds.
    Then it just keeps counting up higher and higher, And before you realize it you have used your 5 tried.
    Is this a Bank, and we are scared we might loose some money on here.
    Security is way too tight.
    If somebody knew my Password.
    What do I have to loose.
    Heck I can hardly remember it myself.
    04-26-2017 10:28 AM
    I can't speak to how the login process works at the software level, but it's worth noting that the average person tends to use the same password for everything. So if a hacker steals a bunch of accounts from a site, they can use those passwords to try breaking into more sensitive accounts that you might have.
    04-26-2017 12:40 PM
    That everytime you clear your data out of your computer and it clears your passwords.
    And you try to come back to Android forums, and try to remember your password.
    And you enter the wrong password, that you loose a turn cause you didn't wait 4 seconds.
    Then it just keeps counting up higher and higher, And before you realize it you have used your 5 tried.
    Is this a Bank, and we are scared we might loose some money on here.
    Security is way too tight.
    If somebody knew my Password.
    What do I have to loose.
    Heck I can hardly remember it myself.
    Sorry you feel this way but this security isn't just there just for you but for others as well. Some people do care about their AC account more then you do . Such as I wouldn't want someone getting access to my account due to my privileges and they could do certain things with it versus what they could do with your account.

I would suggest using a password manager if you're having issues entering the password properly. I have yet to fail a login since using LastPass from a year ago .
    B. Diddy likes this.
    04-27-2017 11:17 AM