Was visiting g6 forum and the page was hijacked by one of those bogus virus alerts.
    05-09-2017 10:36 PM
    Could you provide more details. Did you see any messages
    from the bogus scareWare, so we help us to comment on it
    05-09-2017 11:08 PM
    I didn't have much control to look at the url, it seemed full page but was steering me to click a link. Only control i had was to close the tab.
    05-10-2017 10:34 AM
    These kind of forums are insecure to navigating. What
    I'd advice is install a mobile
    Antivirus, also an Ad blocker
    If you don't have any.?
    05-10-2017 03:20 PM
    These kind of forums are insecure to navigating...
    I tend to disagree with this summation, while there are of course countless sites that have very questionable security issues tied to them, AC forums doesn't appear to be one of those. If I'm wrong on this and others have had frequent problems with the forums here, please comment as I'm curious if this is an actual problem.

I didn't have much control to look at the url, it seemed full page but was steering me to click a link. Only control i had was to close the tab.
    Assuming you were referring to this: LG G6
    there doesn't appear to be an issue with it. Possibly you're having a browser issue and it just happened to become evident when you were trying to access that page. Go into your Settings >> Application manager and 'Clear cache' for your browser app and try again.
    05-10-2017 05:10 PM
    Was visiting g6 forum and the page was hijacked by one of those bogus virus alerts.
    I had this same thing happen to me on the Pixel forum yesterday. The screen turned to a roulette wheel and was giving me 3 spins to win an iPhone. No matter what I did such as rapidly hitting the back button or even closing the tab worked. When I started Chrome again it just came back. After restarting the phone it was there. The only way I got rid of it was to go to the app settings and delete everything in chrome's history. A hassle to now reenter passwords everywhere, but it is finally gone.
    05-11-2017 02:59 PM
    Happened to me right on the main page yesterday on my iPhone. Popping up saying my phone is infected with a virus
    05-11-2017 05:47 PM