Admiral Adblock detector breaking site

Derewd

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
Whenever I try and go to the website, your adblock detector pops up, and when I hit close, it pops up again within seconds in an endless cycle with no way to bypass it.
Are you trying to drive your readers away? I love the site, but I will stop reading it if I can't use adblock on it.

hmmm

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
I noticed this today. I came into the forums just to check if others were having the problem. I am done with AC.

JohnDuh

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Will assume this is a bug that is going to be fixed and will visit in a few days. For security reasons, I am not going to turn off my adblocker. The need for adblockers makes me sad, too, but the ad situation right now is completely unacceptable.

Last edited:

bizzyqu

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I just can't use mobile nations sites anymore if this is the position they want to take against users who use adblock. This along with click-bait articles and other quality of content issues have really turned me off.

slayerx

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
We use an adblock on our corp computers, we have no way of turning them off. I cant use the site if it keeps popping a nag screen.

If this doesn't get fixed, you (mobilenations) are going to lose a lot of readers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12