Not trying to be an ignorant American, but why would I care about a phone being released in India? There is a button to select "India" or other locations but I have selected the US and still get India posts from Harrish. Nothing against Harrish but I don't give a flying fart about how many Rubies a Redmi Note 4 is going for in India. I realize there are millions that do care, but I would guess they are all in India and select the India Edition of Android Central.
    Tim1954 likes this.
    11-13-2017 10:06 AM
    Not trying to be an ignorant American, but why would I care about a phone being released in India? There is a button to select "India" or other locations but I have selected the US and still get India posts from Harrish. Nothing against Harrish but I don't give a flying fart about how many Rubies a Redmi Note 4 is going for in India. I realize there are millions that do care, but I would guess they are all in India and select the India Edition of Android Central.
    Simply put... Android Central isn't a US only site. We have editors in India but also in Europe -- Hence why you see news articles about those regions from time to time.

If the title doesn't interest you simply scroll over it. That is all I do.
    11-15-2017 08:55 AM
    In total agreement with the OP. It is annoying on many levels to constantly see so many India centric articles/announcements.

Wonder if there is a correlation to the virus pop-up issues many are seeing also. Maybe or maybe not....
    12-28-2017 06:49 AM
    Simply put... Android Central isn't a US only site. We have editors in India but also in Europe -- Hence why you see news articles about those regions from time to time.

If the title doesn't interest you simply scroll over it. That is all I do.
    I don't think that's the point of the OP. I think he means that he already selected US as location. So do you mean that the location selector doesn't do squat on filtering content?

On a personal note, being in Asia myself, I don't mind the Indian posts because a lot of the phone's released there are released in South East Asia as well so I think the reviews are useful.
    12-28-2017 06:54 AM