The "News" posts (and I use the term loosely these days) are just becoming general to the point of spammy.

Is this still a Android news site or is it a ad site for Thrifter? Between all those things and

"Everything I need to know about blah blah on PlayStation 4"

Phil getting all his modern dad stuff posted

I'm not really sure is worth sifting through for the 30% that is Android related news

I really used to love this site but it's just becoming a Burdon sigh
    07-29-2018 12:15 PM
    I don't play console video games - and last I checked PlayStation and XBox weren't Android.
    I don't need to buy Play Doh. Or camping gear. Or any of the other garbage that Thrifter is spamming.
    I don't need a new vacuum cleaner.
    I don't need a new IT certification for only $49.

I came here long ago because I'm interested in Android, Android phones, and Android stuff. I realize it takes money to run a site like this, but since the site's content is now less than 50% Android I'm not sure it's for me any more.

I'm sure most couldn't care less if I'm here or not, but I also expect the OP and I aren't the only ones who miss AC when it was actually about Android...
    i_robot and JayDelz like this.
    09-17-2018 05:52 PM
    I don't mind the articles for Xbox or PS4. I realize Thrifter is a huge underwriter, but maybe they can tailor their advertising to more "Android" products?
    aximtreo and i_robot like this.
    11-01-2018 09:20 AM
    I can't post on a topic 40 days old. I find another topic, I'd like to post, again, can't post on a topic more than a month old. I find a topic that's only a week old. I try to post a positive, insightful comment.
    "Sorry you don't have enough reputation so you must wait 37 more seconds to post another comment"
    I just wanna contribute! And, I haven't actually posted anything yet, dumb system!!! Ahhhhhhhhh
    02-22-2019 12:38 AM