Deleted Comment

ralbers1701

May 13, 2013
Visit site
A couple of days ago, Joe Maring wrote an article titled "Spectrum gets kicked out of New York in US" or something to that effect. I jokingly posted a comment, asking if that means "Spectrum isn't being kicked out of New York outside the US?" then promptly forgot about it.

The next day it popped back into my head, so I went back to see if I at least got a chuckle out of anyone.

As I scrolled through the articles I almost missed it, because not only was the article retitled "New York kicks Spectrum out of the State" or something to that effect, my comment was deleted.

I realize that the contributors here are just a bunch of tech nerds pretending to be "journalists".

A real journalist would have acknowledged his mistake and acknowledged the person who called him on it.

Cheers!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
FYI, Joe wouldn't have been the one to delete the comment. It would have been a Moderator. I'm not sure what the reason for the deletion was -- perhaps he or she thought the comment did nothing to contribute to a constructive discussion. If you'd like to get in touch with the Senior Moderator about this, I can give you the contact info.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781