Android Central has a mobile site!

Darth Pooh#CB

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Direct your browsers from your Android device to m.androidcentral.com

From there, you can visit m.forums.androidcentral.com too!

Very nice layout and good readability on my Hero, please post in here if you have any problems with your particular device/browser of choice.

Thanks Dieter! (tugs on those boyishly good looking locks)

ardoreal

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Many thanks! Mobile versions of a website often go un-thanked for...

Dieter is teh man, I've been using the mobile versions on the sme network for a while. They're great!

redman213

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Many thanks! Mobile versions of a website often go un-thanked for...

Dieter is teh man, I've been using the mobile versions on the sme network for a while. They're great!

For sure sme mobile sites are always fast and easy to use i really like CB's remodeled one lol it makes me want to visit even though i don't have a blackberry:rolleyes:

WarER4X

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
Old thread, but I was wondering if there is a way, on the mobile site, to go to the first unread post of a thread (as opposed to the last post of the thread) similar to the little blue arrow button on the full site threads?

-SR-

Tifoso

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
How about a link back to the homepage when you are in the forums? I can get to forums from the homepage but cannot get back to the homepage from the forums unless i go back to my bookmark.

fareal

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Im using the Sprint Samsung Epic with default browser. Why do I always have to login to the forum. It doesn't save my login credentials.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781