Im for one am fed up with all these Playstation Articles that Android Central do!

Your target Audiance is Android devices! If you love Playstations so much - go make a Playstation Central and make articles there! This is the WRONG PLACE FOR PLAYSTATION ARTICLES!!

If you continue to make Playstation Articles, could you please make articles about the best Coffee machines and toasters on the market???................ No, you wont do that as its not relevant. Well I got news to you - neither is Playstation on your site!!!!

Please leave me an answer in why you make these type of articles but dont as I say make articles about toasters or coffee machines as they are just as relevant to your website as playstation articles.
    05-15-2019 10:41 AM
    Our sister site - iMore - does stuff on the Nintendo Switch. You may also be seeing "shared" articles from sister sites that got cross-posted to AC.
    05-15-2019 12:08 PM
    I moved this to the Site Feedback forum for more specific traffic.

You're too late about the coffee machines: https://www.androidcentral.com/thrif...e-coffee-maker.
    05-15-2019 10:08 PM
    You're too late about the coffee machines: https://www.androidcentral.com/thrif...e-coffee-maker.
    Haha!
    B. Diddy likes this.
    05-15-2019 11:16 PM