article comments

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
I sometimes make comments on articles in the article section of this site. there are times I want to go back to a comment I made. I cannot find a way to do this. How this done. Cannot find anything in my profile that will take me to them.

any help is appreciated.

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
AT the top of the pages, there is the "your menu" dropdown.
In there is a "participated" link.
This will show you all your comments in the forums, not sure if the article comments are included.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately it only works for the forum - thanks anyway.
As far as I know there's no way to track your comments in the blog short of opening the article again and scrolling through all the comments in there. I don't think there's a filter similar to the one included in the forums.

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
As far as I know there's no way to track your comments in the blog short of opening the article again and scrolling through all the comments in there. I don't think there's a filter similar to the one included in the forums.

that is too bad. the blog could really use that feature otherwise making comments is like posting in the land of the lost. i use it all the time on other tech sites to check out replies and such since I normally don't sign up for email notifications.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae