In this thread the OP makes numbered points, of which number 5 is the longest point he makes, and is controversial. However, any comment which pointed out that it is kind of messed up has been deleted and the mod has taken the side of point 5, letting it stand, and calling anything contrary to it as hyperbole. This website should be able to do better in the moderation department. If you can't respond to a posts most lengthy point then what can we respond to?

https://forums.androidcentral.com/go...t-cant-do.html
    10-16-2019 04:19 PM
    There has been a long standing rule of keeping politics out of the regular forums, and to keep them to the politics section. I know my response to that OP was deleted and I'm not going to get upset about it. Sometimes a political issue does get allowed, but as a very case by case basis. I.e. Discussions about Huawei's future in the U.S. seem to be allowed as long as they are discussing the facts of the matter and not getting into ideological debates.
    10-16-2019 04:42 PM
    As much as you and I may disagree with somebody's post, you can't censor it unless it's offensive/illegal and breaks site rules (I think that one was within the rules)
    10-20-2019 12:52 AM
    As much as you and I may disagree with somebody's post, you can't censor it unless it's offensive/illegal and breaks site rules (I think that one was within the rules)
    Other posts that were civilly saying his post was simply way off were censored, as in deleted completely, yet his clearly very political post point #5 was let to stand there in all its glory making a massive political point while the thread was left open. The point I'm making is the double standard of what was allowed to be censored and what was not. Clearly that initial mod had a POV and should not be moderating anymore. It's blatant.
    10-24-2019 08:06 AM
    Other posts that were civilly saying his post was simply way off were censored, as in deleted completely, yet his clearly very political post point #5 was let to stand there in all its glory making a massive political point while the thread was left open. The point I'm making is the double standard of what was allowed to be censored and what was not. Clearly that initial mod had a POV and should not be moderating anymore. It's blatant.
    Don’t take this as my point of view, but since the replies in question were themselves views...the whole thing looks like a bit of a blip to me. Hopefully this doesn’t happen again.
    10-25-2019 07:07 AM